Well, we went to the doctor here and had an ultrasound. Everything with the baby is going well. We asked the doctor if he thought the baby was a girl or boy and he said "f-male". I was SO shocked, cause I was sure it was a boy! Everyone here has been telling me it's a boy. Pete keeps saying, nobody knows but God and everyone has a 50% chance at being right anyways. So, it took me a few seconds to realize what he had said. The doctor wasn't 100% sure about it being a girl, so were not buying lots of little pink and purple things yet, but we're leaning that way and getting super excited about having a little girl!!!
1 comment:
We have a baby girl, Claire Alyse, and oh my goodness is it fun. I never had my heart set on a daughter, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. She truly makes everyday better adn she gets more fun everyday. Congratulations, you look great by the way!
Post a Comment