Well, my mom, who we've affectionately named "Grammy Scammy" (my maiden name was Scammell, for those of you who didn't know me before I became a Klein) is coming to visit! Yeah!!! We haven't seen my mom in over a year and we are ready to see her! We had planned this visit before the babe was on the radar screen and we are so excited that she's coming all the way to A-land to visit us. And there's no other person you want around while you are pregnant other than your mom.
She's coming with suitcases packed full of stuff for the baby. I think her luggage will far outweigh her!! But I think she doesn't mind since this is her first grandbaby girl. We'll spend a week in A-land, then her and I will make our way to the land of shopping malls in Dubai. (Pete decided it would be best to let us have our own little trip to Dubai). We'll be there together for about a week and I'll get another check-up and hopefully get it confirmed that indeed we have a little girl and then we'll spend the rest of the time at the malls breaking the bank:) HaHaHa!!!
More pics coming soon - the babe is about 15 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 1.5 pounds now. I've gained my fair share of 20 lbs. She's super active and loves when we talk and sing to her! She also loves to move around at 4am when I'm up for my nightly bathroom break. But that's okay. I enjoy every bit of it!
3 comments:
yipee for grammy scammy coming-I love it! I loved seeing her last week and talking about you and baby girl. I hope your time in Dubai is SO FUN!!! love you. miss you. oh and I saw Susie- crazy huh?a
yeah for your mama coming! put more pics of your cute self on here so i can see the tummy ...
have a blast momma vikki! what fun to have your momma!
Post a Comment