So, what are we up to? We celebrated our 3rd anniversary on July 1oth! On The Border just opened in Dubai and it just happens to be one of our favs- yeah!! Then we attended a conference in Germany and enjoyed 70 degree weather! No more sweating! Now we are spending some time in the UAE (Dubai) and my mom is coming to visit us here tomorrow.
Here are some pics of our adventures...enjoy!
Our anniversary at OTB in Dubai
Bathtime on-the-go!
We got to see our dear friends, MJ & Hayley!
And I'm sitting!!
P.S. Thanks to all who replied to my SOS about getting Olivia to eat! She's doing great and eating everything I give her! She's such a trooper!
3 comments:
she is so big and beautiful! so fun for you guys to go to OTB. i think about you alot these days since my diet consist of bean burrittos and mac n cheese, no more weight watchers for a while:)
Ahh! Happy Anniversary! I love that ya'll got to go to OTB! :) Your pics are great! And one with Mj and Hay! Miss Olivia is a cutie :) Miss ya'll!!
I just wanted to say that Olivia is beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment