There is nothing better than a babies laughing. And the things we will do to get them to laugh is hilarious right? :) Fun Vikki!
That was too cute! Like your other friend said, the things you do to get your child to laugh. I wouldn't change it for the world. I was laughing right along with her. Her laugh reminded me of when Bryce belly laughs. Love ya!
Such sweet laughter! Isn't it fun to see what daddy's will do to make their kids laugh. I laugh right along with them.
That is funny - she seems like a very joyful/happy baby!
Happy Birthday Vik! Love ya and miss you!
I love it... thats awesome!!
Happy Birthday Olivia! Big one year old. Love ya!Aunt Shan
What a darlin' girl! And I just have to say...what will a daughter cause a grown man to do?! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
There is nothing better than a babies laughing. And the things we will do to get them to laugh is hilarious right? :) Fun Vikki!
That was too cute! Like your other friend said, the things you do to get your child to laugh. I wouldn't change it for the world. I was laughing right along with her. Her laugh reminded me of when Bryce belly laughs.
Love ya!
Such sweet laughter! Isn't it fun to see what daddy's will do to make their kids laugh. I laugh right along with them.
That is funny - she seems like a very joyful/happy baby!
Happy Birthday Vik! Love ya and miss you!
I love it... thats awesome!!
Happy Birthday Olivia! Big one year old. Love ya!
Aunt Shan
What a darlin' girl!
And I just have to say...what will a daughter cause a grown man to do?! :)
Post a Comment