Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Very Own Motorcycle Helmet

Well, I never thought I'd be writing about this, but Pete's dream has come true. I've conceded and decided we can get a motorcycle - well, that he can get a motorcycle, but that means I need my own helmet too cause I'll be riding it with him. I don't think I'm brave enough to drive it by myself yet, but I'm sure that day will come. The traffic here isn't too bad, they just drive on the wrong, I mean, other side of the road. Confusing to say the least. So, I now have my very own helmet (yes, I got the girly one with flowers and no, they didn't have a purple one, that's why I have black). And don't worry we won't take Livvy on the bike like the locals do with their kids.

1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

So your officially staying? We need updates here!!