Thursday, February 11, 2010

noah's first week



Thank you Eric and Shannon!!! We are so thankful for friends like Eric and Shannon who help us out when family is so far away. They came to stay at our house with Olivia while we were staying in the hospital. They also made us 2 meals after we got home. We love you guys!


This is Noah with his first "girlfriend", Maya Perry:) I guess he likes to go for older ladies!

Noah enjoying his first bath:)

3 comments:

angie said...

That is such a cute picture of him and Livvy! Can't wait to meet him in person : )

Shannon Evans said...

aww thanks for putting us on here! livvy is definitely the easiest kid in the world to babysit, so no big sacrifice there! :)

all the pics are so cute!

Jenni said...

I marvel at your children and their beautiful heads of hair! Looks like a fun first week! I'd love to know the name of the Dora you mentioned earlier that has Livvy rocking her baby dolls!