Noah is 8 months old and I know ice cream is not quite part of the Super Baby Foods diet until a year, but what harm can a little yummy taste of ice cream be? I gave him a lick and this is the face he kept making over and over until I gave him another one! my mom and I were laughing so hard!
3 comments:
oh my goodness... Hilarious!
this had me laughing! 1) he is looking more and more like his sister to me
2) that boy has a BIG mouth!!!!
3) no worries on the icecream, i had to give clara some when she was around 5-6 months b/c i wanted her to taste this great ice cream close to my folks house before we came back here
love it! especially love that you can hear how fast he starts breathing when he decides he needs more! lol
Post a Comment