Monday, January 17, 2011

My Bday

Good friends, sushi, and a babysitter...what else could a girl ask for on her 31st bday!!! I had a great day starting off with my hubby making me coffee cake for breakfast (just found out he used to make it in high school....impressive, eh?) Then I went to the spa to get reflexology (my favorite..you should try it sometime), shopping in the afternoon with the hubs (quite a labor of love for him), followed by a great dinner out with hubs and special friends, mj and hayley perry and jonathan and misi soon-to-be-gibson!!! (they are engaged if you didn't catch that).

Last year, I had a really hard time turning 30. I kept telling Pete to say it was my 29th bday again! But I'm doing much better this year and am happy to be 3-1. I'm starting to believe that we just get better with age! Here are some pics from the night...I should have taken a pic of the food..cause it was just that good!




1 comment:

Shannon Evans said...

cuuuute dress! and mmmmm eric and I loved that place. salmon diablo all the way baby... enak sekali ;)

Happy Birthday Vik!!