Friday, August 12, 2011

Three things I love about our new house...

There are 3 things that are already installed or come with our new house. They are not necessities so they are like little gifts from God to say..."welcome home!"

1. 2 beautiful hand carved wooden stools. I've seen side tables shaped like this and I love them, but I had no idea where I would ever find them here!
2. A flexible kitchen faucet.  I've kind of become obsessed with these lately. Not sure why, I just think they are the coolest.
3.  The third thing I love is this Javanese style lamp.  I've seen them around and think they have so much character and now I have one outside my front door!


2 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

I love them all!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you found a new house with some goodies in it! I can't wait to see the transformations.

That Noah is getting so big too, I love the pics of him in the water!