We're about 19 weeks along, almost half way! Last week, I started having the wierdest sensations in my tummy. It was like someone was punching me from the inside! Forget the butterflies, no sweet little twinges or tickles here. The little "boxer" has been very clearly moving around and making him/herself known! I can feel it very distinctly and we can also see exactly where the baby is punching me. It's been fun for us to lay there and watch out little one move around!
I have been meaning to put some pictures online , but our computer crashed and I'm not able to download them. We are getting a new hard drive from Dell and should have pics up soon.
3 comments:
Oh I remember those little kicks that will soon turn into huge kicks and odd belly transformations! Im so happy ya'll are doing well and we miss you guys! Can't wait to see some pics :)
you have been tagged. look at my blog and you will get it!
Love the new picture of you in RED! The color sure looks good on that baby! smile
Post a Comment