Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Big Big Belly!!!!

Big belly, big belly, big belly, oh yeah, big belly!!! You know that silly game we used to play, Big Bootie?? Well, Pete and I have been singing our own song to that tune..big belly, big belly, big belly, oh yeah big belly!

I love my big belly! She is growing like crazy and is only getting bigger (which scares me a little cause I wonder just HOW BIG I will really get!!!) We are having a blast with her as she dances, jumps, kicks, and responds to music and our voices.

2 comments:

Rachel Combs said...

Oh my gosh could you be any more beautiful! You look AMAZING! The sono pic's are so precious. She is beautiful just like her Momma! I am so excited for you guys; being a parent is the greatest gift on this earth! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and I love your belly. It makes me miss mine a little bit. She is going to be a beautiful baby girl. I love being able to follow along with you all this way. Love you!