We'll be home mid-December through early March, depending on when little one decides to arrive. Please pray for us as we try to get all the details in place for our time at home. We have to leave soon since I'm already 32 weeks along and can't fly internationally much longer! We will spend about a week in Arizona with family, then fly to Waco. We look forward to seeing everyone in just a few short weeks!
Here is a picture of me and my pregnant friends from Thanksgiving!
(from left to right) Emily 16 weeks, Jenny 28 weeks and me at 32 weeks
4 comments:
So exciting to keep hearing from you. I'm sure you'll have no shortage of requests from people wanting a spot of time with you, but we'll try to be among the first. We'll be in Ft. Worth, Texas from December 23 through January 1. Any possibility that we could come down to Waco during that time and visit you? That would make our vacation, certainly. Let us know what you think. You must meet Nadia (2 yrs) and Graham (2 months).
We love you,
John (& Nat & Nadia & Graham!!)
Im so excited for ya'll! I wish we were still in waco!!!! ahhh! Im praying for you guys and you look wonderful!
Hey V...it's Jarvis!!! I can't believe I found you in blogland. You are such a glowing mommy!!! I hope to see you around Waco...love..Jarvis
yay for babies and for having friends who are having babies at the same time! we are so excited for you guys... enjoy the anticipation (even though it's tough sometimes!) and preparation. Since you'll be in Waco, we hope to see you in January at WM!! love you!! -Rachelle-
Post a Comment