Monday, December 24, 2007

And she shall be called...


Olivia Joy!

Psalm 52:8 says:
"But I am like an olive tree, flourishing in the house of God. I trust in God's unfailing love forever and ever. "

This is a verse that God gave us for our little one. We want her to be one who loves God with her whole heart for ever and ever. Also, from the beginning, we've sensed that she will bring much joy into our lives, thus her middle name!

4 comments:

Tara said...

LOVE IT!! So precious!

Jeremiah said...

Nice. I love to share in that joy with you. The Spirit is alive and His word effective. Can't wait to meet her some day, Lord willing.

Justin, Rachelle, Emma & little one said...

What a beautiful name guys! I love it and pray that she experiences the fullness of what her name means. Merry Christmas - we hope to see you soon in January... I hope that Olivia is around too by that time!! :)

Emily said...

What a beautiful name. My middle name is Joy so I am a little biased ;) I hope that you all are adjusting to life back in the good ol' US of A!