We don't have very good internet at home so I'm not sure I'm going to get much better at blogging.....what I will do though is this...when I get to the office to blog, I'll post quite a few pics, stories etc.
Olivia learned the African sling position.
Isn't that the cutest little face you've ever seen???
I took some more pics today - I learned the art of bows - I found the perfect spot in her hair for her little bows..just adorable. We'll post those pics soon. She's getting bigger by the day - almost 12 pounds now, she's talking more, having conversations with us, smiling all the time.....We just LOVE her!!!!!
3 comments:
oh my goodness... you may have a hard time saying 'no' to that little pout! :) what a cutie - can't wait to see the bows. I love putting cute headbands on Emma. I am still waiting for the day to put a bow or clip in for real... at the rate her hair is growing, it may be a while. In the mean time I'll get bow ideas from you & Olivia. ;)
love her! way to go mama!
what a pumpkin!
Post a Comment