Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm a terrible blogger...

I know, I know, I'm sorry for being such a lazy blogger! We've been traveling and haven't had consistent internet access...blah blah blah....no more excuses.
Olivia is now almost 7 weeks old...can you believe it?! We sure can't. We traveled to Arizona to see our family and then to Amarillo to see friends. Olivia was a gem. She did AMAZING on the plane flights - she barely made a peep and she's now flown on 6 different airplanes! Here's a pic of her sleeping on the little table that folds down in front of you. We layed a blanket down and voila! A bed for Olivia!



2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cute! I am glad that you are able to see so many of your family while you are in the states.

Justin, Rachelle, Emma & little one said...

what a great idea! That little Olivia is already quite the traveler... she'd better get used to it! :) love you friends!

- Rachelle & Emma -