1. My amazing husband - who cooked dinner tonight AND did the dishes!
2. My 3 month old daughter, who fills my heart with so much love I think it might burst!
3. My teammates, Lisle and Petrus and their 2 kids and that they are always up for a visit and a cup of tea!
4. My friend, Jana, who has a jewelry making business here and that she lets me come and design necklaces and earrings for her.

5. Having a sewing machine here so that I can make Olivia's bedding and quilt!
2 comments:
Ahh Olivia is a doll! Look how happy she is! Doesn't it feel as though your heart might burst? It's amazing! And to think God loves us even more....I LOVE the jewelry! So pretty! I'm glad to see your happy faces! We miss you guys!
Very cool jewelry! Olivia could not be any cuter - and I bet she is getting so much personality. And way to go, Olivia's Daddy for doing dinner - he comes from a family of good men!
Post a Comment