Yesterday Olivia turned 3 months old! And I thought why wait until she turns 1 year old to have a party and celebrate her life! So we had our teammates over for cake and sang "Happy 3 month Birthday to you!"
I found the cutest cake pans here - a butterfly and a flower - each for $2!! What a deal! So I had to make them for the occasion. I have some food coloring here so she had purple and pink cakes for her party. Of course she couldn't have any, but we sure did enjoy them!
3 month milestones - starting to roll over onto her side, she began grabbing things and she's consistently sleeping all the way through the night!
4 comments:
What a beautiful family and what a great mom! Miss you guys. By the way great find on the cake pans
miss you guys! that baby girl is so beautiful and mom you look great too! love you guys!
I can't believe she's already three months! She is adorable and a perfect blend of the two of you! Thinking of you daily. Kate H.
Happy Mother's Day!
I love the one of the three of you! Ya'll are precious!
Post a Comment