And the other thing that i LOVE is my new stove/oven! When we moved here, someone gave us a stove but the oven had one setting - BURN! So I haven't been able to bake at all and that is a problem at Christmas time! No cookies, no pumpkin bread, no turkey! I was sad but had resolved in my heart to be okay without an oven for Christmas. Then the miracle happened....we found an oven on sale for 1/3 of the price! This is the nicest oven I would have thought about buying for myself, but would have never done so because it was too expensive, but I guess God wanted to give me a special gift! It has gas burners (which I like best), it is black and silver and has numbers on the temperature gauge so i don't have to guess. Yeah for cookies, pumpkin bread and Christmas turkey!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment