Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guess What???



Yep, that's right! We're expecting our next baby! For those of you who read our blog on your own initiative, you get the news first:) So to answer all your questions I'll do a little Q&A with myself.

Q: When are you due?
A: January 20th (one day before Olivia's bday..hehe) That means we are 9 weeks along. And that means ALL of our birthdays will be in January - Pete-3rd, Vikki-12th, Livvy-21st and baby klein-???!!!!!!

Q: Where will you have the baby?
A: We will have the baby here in Indonesia - in our city! We are very thankful to not have to travel out of the country to have a baby. We are excited to bring the baby home to our own house! We've found a good doctor here and there is an Australian midwife who we will have come to the birth also.

Q: Were you trying to get pregnant?
A: Well we weren't exactly trying, but we were only a few short months off from wanting to try, so we were a little shocked, but also very excited!

Q: How are you feeling?
A: With Olivia, I felt nauseous everyday at 11am, then ate some crackers and felt better all day. With this little dude/dudette, I am nauseous pretty much all day. Crackers and eating help, but it just comes back after a few hours..boooo!

Q: Are you craving anything special?
A: American food! When we lived in A-land, I didn't not want local food at all when I was pregnant last time. Same thing this round...I only want the familiar...luckily we have a Wendy;s (!!!), KFC, Pizza Hut and a few other restaurants in our city. No Indonesian food for me!

Q: Do you want to find out if it's a girl or boy before it's born?
A: At this point, and I'm subject to change my mind, I don't want to find out before. I definitely wanted to know for our first one (I'm quite the planner), but for this one - for some weird reason, I want to be surprised when he/she comes! I still haven't convinced Pete, but I'm working on it:)

Well if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask and please leave comments! I love comments!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder since you are more nauseated if this a precious baby boy. I was sick with Bryce for the first 3 months. I am so excited to have another niece or nephew. Love ya!

walkers said...

okay i just read your facebook and am MAD that I had to find out this way! i guess second time around you don't do calls to america?? Oh my goodness, I am so thrilled for you guys! sure you don't want to come back and live with us and labor at my house all day and bring her/him home here? really, so excited! call me soon!

Tara said...

YAY!!! Oh my goodness!! You and Haley! How stinkin' fun is that?! And all birthdays in Jan!! Amazing! One big ole' birthday bash! ;) I'm so excited for you guys!! Blessings!!!!

Natalie Ward said...

So excited for you friend!!

stephanie said...

congratulations!

angie said...

Looks like you're gonna have to get a bigger motorcycle...

Vik said...

oh we can fit 4 on a motorcycle easy....;)

Jon & Ashley McP said...

Congrats!!