cannot even take it! I want her!
Wow is Right! What a cutie! Please show your friends Mr and Mrs. P how to do this so I can see Olivia and her 2 new friends when they arrive. Love you all.
Love it!!
So cute! She is precious. Give her hugs and kisses for me.
papo (hippo) is my personal favorite! She's precious!
so cute. olivia just taught Huy how to say Wow. he never did before - and he said it right after the video ended! hilarious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cannot even take it! I want her!
Wow is Right! What a cutie! Please show your friends Mr and Mrs. P how to do this so I can see Olivia and her 2 new friends when they arrive. Love you all.
Love it!!
So cute! She is precious. Give her hugs and kisses for me.
papo (hippo) is my personal favorite! She's precious!
so cute. olivia just taught Huy how to say Wow. he never did before - and he said it right after the video ended! hilarious.
Post a Comment