Well, we moved into our new house about a month ago and we just got our internet installed this last week! That's my great excuse for not blogging for a month:) other than that, we've been setting up our new house, pete's been working on endless projects around the house...adding a counter top to our new cabinets, fixing electricity, planting grass and plants in our yard, buying furniture and taking it back to return it only to find out you can't return anything in this country...All Sales are Final!
I've been dealing with culture shock this week more than I ever have. I want to crawl into a hole for a very long time...but with a VERY busy 1 1/2 year old, that's not quite possible. I just switched from 4 hours of language class a day to 2 hours a day. I will go to class and come home when livvy is sleeping so I will have a few hours to myself. I plan on resting, spending time with God and swimming during those 2 hours. I am very excited about my free time.
Funny Story: So the other night livvy grabbed her hiney and said poo-poo. I was like..did she just say poo-poo??? I checked her pants and she was clean. No more than 3 minutes later, i checked her again and sure enough, there was a nice little surprise inside. She's 1 1/2!!! How in the world does she know that yet, and I am NOT ready for any sort of potty-training! Don't I have like another year before we have to deal with big-girl panties???
So, needless to say, a lot has been happening, our little girl is growing up and I'm wondering if there will ever be a time in my life again when I'm not exhausted!!!
2 comments:
You're still in the exhausting stages. Way to go for taking some time for yourself...it's my lifesaver!
You can do it! Huy and Jeshurun were potty trained during the day around 1.5 yrs. It is do-able! And, it sure saves on diapers, too! :) Don't fret! Her knowing about it is such a good thing! It is sure better than trying to get a stubborn 3 year old to go on the potty - she weighs less now! ;)
alina
Post a Comment