Sunday, December 6, 2009

4-D Sonogram



Here's our little baby! The pic on the left is the regular sono of his face and the one on the right is the same pic, just 4-D. Isn't this an amazing picture of our baby still in the womb? It's so real. It is really crazy that you can see so clearly what your baby looks like before they are born with the 4-D sonogram.

Until now, I had decided to not find out if our baby is a girl or boy until he/she was born. But it's been a pretty stressful time and I've been more emotional lately (thank you hormones) and I haven't been sleeping very well and I felt like finding out would bring some peace to my heart and I don't know what I was thinking anyways since I'm a 30 on the J scale of the Meyers Briggs test (that means I'm an extreme planner). So Pete and I indulged in a $25 4-D sonogram!

So right away we told the doctor that we didn't know if it was a boy or girl and that we wanted to know. So he went straight away to the correct area and showed us VERY clearly that our baby is indeed a BOY!!!! No second guesses on this one, the doctor went back about 5 times just to make sure we believed him and kept telling us what we were looking at.

So our little dude was a little shy and didn't want us to get a picture of his face, but after 30 minutes of patience and prodding from our doctor, he finally gave in. He's about 33 weeks in the photo. Still looks a bit wrinkly, but isn't he cute?!?

We are VERY excited about having a boy as I have always wanted at least one boy and one girl. I'm very excited for Pete to have a son to teach him how to fix things, how to play sports and do all the fun guy stuff that I don't know anything about!

So that's our news for now.....keep checking back in for name updates!!!

6.5 weeks and counting!

5 comments:

Natalie Ward said...

We wards are so excited for you guys and a little jealous!! Well.. We love our precious girls... but you know what I mean... Here's to parenting boys *ding* *ding* (the glasses chime). What a wonderful heritage you are passing along!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! a little boy will be so fun and he is PRECIOUS!! can't wait until he arrives and we see more pics of his cute little face. :) love you, friend!

Tara said...

Ahhh!!! A boy! Yay!!! U will love having one of each! Boys are so fun! So happy for ya'll!

walkers said...

so excited! love the pics, can't wait to meet him!

stephanie said...

congratulations!!! i pray the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and the hormones don't wreak too much havoc. :)