My to-do list before baby is born (4.5 weeks to go if baby is on time):
1. Organize/clean up upstairs room - check!
2. Finish Livvy's quilt (yes I started it before she was born)
3. Make baby boy quilt
4. Make diaper bag - check! oh wait..hubby doesn't like the fabric
5. Go shopping for new diaper bag fabric
6. Make new diaper bag
7. Make baby's cloth diapers
8. Clean pack n play and stroller
9. Set up baby's room once desk, bookshelf and futon are moved upstairs
10. Buy carpet and mosquito net for baby's room
11. Get as much quality time with Livvy as possible before baby comes!
My to-do list for Pete:
1. Move office desk, bookshelf and futon upstairs
2. Meet with carpenter to have Liv's toddler bed and baby's dresser made
3. Install fan in baby's window
4. Install new seatbelt in car
5. Get someone to come try to fix the dryer (we were given a broken dryer and are praying it is fixable!)
6. Get A/C in car fixed.
7. Have sewing table made
8. Keep wife sane and happy
These are my plans for the next month....oh yeah, celebrate Christmas, New Year's, Pete's birthday (Jan 3rd), my birthday (jan 12th) and Livvy's birthday (Jan 21) too!
I think the baby will be here before I can blink my eyes...what do you think???
4 comments:
oh my gosh, and i thought MY life was crazy. if anyone can do it and make it look easy, it's you girlie!!!! you'll be in my prayers {daily!}. love you!
ehhh, no probs!
wish you could come nest around my house :)
i can't promise that I'll do it all....but I'm going to try:)
Post a Comment