Thursday, March 18, 2010

Olivia's Birthday Party

On Liv's 2nd bday, January 21st, we had to cancel her bday party because she had a fever and was pitiful as ever....

So we decided to wait til her buddy Clara returned from the US to have her bday party...so today we celebrated Olivia's 2nd birthday.

my attempt at a Nemo cake...I had great aspirations to make a really great Nemo shaped cake, but I'm just too tired to do that right now!!!

Clara and Liv

our attempt to take a picture of 4 one and two year olds:) these are her best buddies - Ellianna, Clara and Naomi

Clara and Livvy enjoying the cake

our quick attempt at a family photo:)

2 comments:

walkers said...

happy birthday party livy! love you all!

Jenni said...

Way to go Viks! Doing a birthday party with a 6 week old baby. And then starting on potty training. I'm proud of you. And the Nemo cake was great!!