Thursday, February 3, 2011
Birthday Boy is 1!!!!!!!
I LOVE this BOY! He is the sweetest thing in the world. Before he was born I didn't know what our relationship would be like. With Livvy, it was easy, I know girls. I know how to play with girls, talk with girls, dress girls...I know girls. Boys on the other hand are a mystery to me. But my little Noah won my heart VERY quickly and I am absolutely in love with him. When at times, he drives his daddy crazy, and should be driving me crazy too....I just can't get upset with him! I just look at his sweet face and melt. I know every child of ours will have a special place in my heart....he definitely has his. and how could he not? just look at him!!!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness he is too cute!! i just got alyosha almost the exact same t-shirt for his birthday next week! ha!
wish we lived close so they could be buddies :(
p.s. adorable cake!
What can you believe it... 1 already!! Happy B-Day Noah
Post a Comment