Well it's already November but I figured it was still okay to carve a pumpkin. We kind of get lost out here and forget about certain holidays! So, 2 days late, but oh well. I asked Liv what shape she wanted for the eyes and she said "moon" so there you go. moon eyes:) and when i asked her to take the picture she ran and got on her ladybug costume from last year! Ha! She's got a good memory. If we would have dressed up this year, I'm pretty sure she would have asked to be a Princess, which would have been pretty easy, since she dresses up as a Princess everyday anyways:) Noah would probably have been Diego or Elmo, since those are his favorites right now.
1 comment:
so cute! we pretty much forgot Halloween, too! i guess i could buy a boat-load of candy to make up for it? right?
great pumpkin, vik!
Post a Comment