So, in our city we have a few American restaurants, McDonalds, KFC, Wendy's & Pizza Hut (healthy, i know). Almost every day we eat Indonesian food, hence the last post on Noah being obsessed with nasi goreng, so they definitely get their share of Indonesian food culture. So I've got to make sure they get their fill of American culture when it comes to food. Therefore, the McDonald's hamburger. I don't think any kid is really an American kid until they eat their first McDonald's hamburger. Last week when we were all housebound with our tropical disease, we drove thru McD's and had a picnic on our porch.
 |
| Noah getting the hang of how to eat a burger |
 |
| I think he likes it |
 |
| Big sister's enjoying it as well. (sorry for the food in the mouth) |
No comments:
Post a Comment