Friday, February 1, 2008

10 Days Old!

Here are some pictures of Olivia over the last week. She's 10 days old and she is such a good baby. She is a great sleeper - sometimes we have a hard time waking her up! Which gives mommy a good chance to catch some much needed zzzz's. She is living up to her middle name - Joy - she is such a joy to us. We are enjoying her so much and just love every moment with her.





Naptime
Story time with Daddy





6 comments:

Tara said...

So cute! I'm so happy for ya'll! Ya'll look like pros!

Suz said...

She is so cute! Love that thick dark hair :)
Suzanne

Kelly said...

No Joke! She is gorgeous, and I LOVE all her hair!!! You look great and your hubby really looks like he is loving being a daddy.

Emily said...

I LOVE all that hair, she is so sweet. I am sure that you and Pete are in heaven with your little princess.

Sarah W said...

she's a doll! and it's been said... but that hair is beautiful!

Justin, Rachelle, Emma & little one said...

what a precious family you are! enjoy your time with your sweet little one - there's no such thing as too many loves and kisses. :)