Saturday, January 26, 2008

Introducing Olivia Joy!

Born January 21, 2008
6:33 pm
7 pounds 10 ounces
21 inches long

Here is our precious little girl!

"I lost my mittens so mommy and daddy put socks on my hands!"

Gettin lovins from Daddy

Special moment with mommy

My friend Nadia Joy Book was born 2 hours before me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

VIKKI!!! I am so happy for you guys! I have been checking back daily to see if you delevered! Congratulations! See you at church soon! ~Jarvis

Sarah W said...

Congratulations! What a precious little one! I look forward to seeing more pictures in the coming months :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and she is so beautiful. The picture of mommy and Olivia is precious. I love the one of Pete loving on her. You two are such cute parents and I can not wait to see you all again. Especially my beautiful niece. :)

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, really. I hope that you guys have a smooth transition into being a family of three. Parenthood is one of the greatest adventures you will ever go on.