Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Well, I've got lots of excuses - want to hear them? We were on a trip, we have dial-up internet ...blah blah blah. Well since it's been a while you will be surprised how big the girl has gotten! she weighs about 17 pounds now and is rolling over like a champ. She is starting to semi-sit. We prop her up, but she does her fair share too. We had a great time on our trip - she was a champ. We had a very unpredictable schedule and she didn't get thrown off once. Of course, she's still cuter than ever. Here's some pics to prove it!


4 comments:

Tara said...

Guys!! She is so stinkin' cute! I just want to hug her! You are such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is precious and I miss you all. Hope you all are doing well. I am glad you posted some new pics, I was wondering what had happened. Love ya!

Natalie Ward said...

Wow... what a cutie!!! Love ya

Timothy and Annie Kate Head said...

Munchkin! I think she's looking like both of you! She's close behind Sophie who weighed in at 17 lb 13 ounces right at 6 months, which was three weeks ago. You can see her at sophiaclairehead.blogspot.com. Miss you guys!