Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kissy Face




Update from the last blog - Our teammates left the country about 10 days ago. It was very sad to see them go and we miss them alot. As far as being sick, Olivia got well after one round of antibiotics, but I had the never ending flu, but finally after 2 rounds of antibiotics, 3 weeks later am I actually feeling better.

Thanks for praying for us!

6 comments:

Michael and Jana said...

What a sweet little face! I'm glad you all are feeling better.

PS--I'm sure you heard, but Shawn had her baby yesterday. Emerson Laine! I got to see Shawn in Amarillo this week, she looked great and I just missed meeting Emerson by one day :-(

Tara said...

SOOO Cute!! I love her! I love the little top in the second pic too :) Fun girlie things :) Praying for you friends!

Jon & Ashley McP said...

She is getting cuter and cuter!! I love the dress

Natalie Ward said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love the polka dot top. Too cute! Take care and talk to you soon!

Love ya!

NgocYen said...

livvy looks like Mom in the bottom pic! yep, this is aunt mimi. i gotta figure out how to get my own account so you'll know which "mscamme" is checkin up on ya. livvy is just too cute for words. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox, Aunt Mimiiiii