It's time to move on, better yet, it's time to stop moving on! I decided that I'm done being a happy nomad. It's been great while it lasted, but we're ready to begin a new chapter of settledness in our lives.
In light of this change, I'm changing my blog a bit too. I gave it a facelift and a name change. Last May, God spoke to me out of Psalm 18 about giving me a spacious place. And this I knew wasn't a physical spaciousness, but a spaciousness in my heart. That my life would feel spacious, like there is room to breathe and live. Stability and structure that we have lived without these last few years.
My posts may take on a new feel too. I want to be a little less polished, more care-free, more like just typing my thoughts as the flow from my mind. I can't promise to blog any more often (although I would hope to when life gets a little more stable and consistent).
I'm trying to work on the background so that it's not so dizzying while you scroll down. I don't want people getting a headache while they read my blog! So bear with me as we are traveling and I need a little time to get this all worked out!
4 comments:
A spacious place "this was the same thing mj and hay heard when they were moving to their new place.. hmm...
Fun to see your blog. I've been thinking of you all day as you launch on this new chapter; hopefully a long, settled chapter! I made your creamy chicken pasta tonight from memory and thought for you. Keep us in the loop. Love ya, jenni
I hope that the trip is good and you will hear if this is your final stop for awhile!
I too am hmmmming at what Nat said :)
I love reading your blog updates and seeing cute pics of Olivia!
We miss you guys!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment