Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 months

Things are busy! Between watching American Idol, hosting Amazing Race nights, changing diapers, starting to plan our trip back to the US (!!!), sewing and quilting again, trying to keep up with feeding my family, and much more, I've kind of forgotten to blog for a while! Ha!

So Noah, or Bubbies, as we call him turned 3 months on May 1st! Yay!!! He is such a nugget and loves to smile. In Indonesian there is a word that means "you are so cute, I just want to eat you!" It's "gemus". Everyday, Livvy is overcome with "gemus" for Noah..to the point that she actually left a few teeth marks in his foot the other day...oopps. Gotta make sure she doesn't really try to eat him!


A friend of ours here passed on a Bumbo seat and I'm so excited to use it with Noah! He's still a little young, but I tried it out the other day... i think we're going to have a hard time trying to convince olivia that the seat is actually for Noah!

Just a cute pic with noah and daddy

We also had a happy little mother's day. we took the opportunity to take some mommy&kiddie pics. can anyone tell me how to get your 2 year old and 3 month old to smile...at the same time?!?!?!?


and my little one brought me my presents in her undies:)

and i'll leave you with this...night night!






1 comment:

Shannon Evans said...

Yay for a Klein update :) Umm that first picture is SO STINKIN PERFECT!