Tuesday, May 31, 2011

DC Cupcakes...Really?

oh my goodness! First, go read the next post called DC Cupcakes & Hawaii 5-0..this post will only make sense if you read that one first.......


ok now that you've read it......So just got back from graduation.....as I was enjoying my yummy Indonesian buffet, I overhead a guy say, "wow these are like DC Cupcakes" and I totally freaked out! He picked up one of our cupcakes and it actually reminded him of the cupcakes on their show! Now I will be the first to say, they were not quite as high and fluffy, but they had the swirly icing and a cute little blue star in the middle......

It made my night!

3 comments:

mica may said...

i need to see pics of these fabulous cupcakes!!!

Shannon Evans said...

yeah i want to see pics too! i live in america now and still have no clue what DC cupcakes are!!!

Alina said...

awesome story! is DC cupcakes on youtube? i gotta see what it is now. i'm totally clueless.