Thursday, February 2, 2012

They're MARRIED!

My sister, Melanie and her new hubby, Brian were married on January 24th here in Indonesia. It was the perfect day in so many ways. They make a beautiful couple who together exemplify sacrifice and ease. We were SO blessed they decided to get married here so we could be a part of it all. We loved getting to know Brian and making some of our first family memories together as the Scammell-Klein-McLendons!!!
Look at their faces. I love to see the joy expressed, unknowingly, together in this photo. beautiful.  And also loved seeing my hubby perform his first wedding ceremony. He did a wonderful job.
my favorite photo from the day. just gorgeous!
I just love my sis.
Aunt Mimi & Livvy. SO sweet.
Noah has been asking for "Uncle B-ri-yan" ever since they left.
 
The whole happy fam. love it.

And I must give props to my friend, Lisa Pierce, who came as our wedding photographer or as she likes to say, she came to photograph the wedding. She did a FANTASTIC job and we are SO thankful!!!!




1 comment:

Natalie Ward said...

Wow... This is awesome... Beautiful family