Someone once told me that it gets much easier when your kid turns 4 because they can comprehend so much more, have legit conversations with you and can respond really well to your instruction and *hopefully* obey more readily! I really have seen this be true. Olivia is very aware of herself and other people and is usually quick to respond to us. She is a little lover and shows compassion when other people are sad or hurting. Granted, we still have our battles, but it is so sweet to see our relationship with her develop and grow. Here she is on the night of her birthday.
And here's a few pictures of Livvy and her friends celebrating her birthday. We had a princess themed birthday party but had to include a few Superheros in the mix too:) Olivia's favorite princess right now is Jasmine so I had this little outfit made for her complete with gold fringe on her waist. When she put it on she said...."but mommy...my tummy is showing" - I actually didn't expect the top to be so short, but I reassured her that it was okay her tummy was showing cause she's only 4. You can tell we don't live in America - bare tummies aren't something we see here!
We transformed her dresser into the "dress-up closet".
Here's Ariel the Little Mermaid and Snow White
Cinderella and Superman also showed up
and here's Batman making his appearance
and the cutest, most adorable, lovable Transformer known to man....(I'm not a little biased at all)
Happy Birthday my sweet girl. I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:
A costume-party, what a great idea! Really, really fun! And...4 is so fun, too. They really do start to "get it." Hope this year is awesome! Happy birthday, Livvy!
Love! I'm so happy for you to have had time with your family! Your kiddos are precious and growing up! We miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment