Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life in Indo

So, I've been a little unmotivated and bored with blogging lately.  I think it's because I feel like my blog has no direction. I just put up pictures whenever I think the kids do something cute and when I make the time to upload the pics and write a caption (since that takes so long, right?) Thus I've been blogging about once a month. 

So I'm going to take a new direction with my blog for a little while.  I'd like to try to explain what our life here in Indo is like through stories, pictures, experiences, my highs and lows, cultural experiences - things I enjoy and things that are difficult for me.

It's always so fun for us when people come visit because they get to see 1st hand what our lives are like. They get to see, smell, taste, hear what life is like for us. And when they leave, they have a greater understanding of our lives here.  Most of you will not be able to visit us here (although you are welcome ANYTIME to come visit - we have a guest room with A/C waiting for you!) so to help you feel a little more connected to our world here, I will do my best to entertain and educate you through my posts:) Thanks for humoring me and reading my blog and I am really going to do my VERY best to blog more often!!!

So with all that said.....here's to a season of blogposts all about Life in Indo!

P.S. I would love to hear your thoughts on anything I share about so please feel free to comment away! I'm ALL about relationship with people and would love for this to be a way to connect with you!

P.P.S  Please forgive my lack of good English - 5+years of living outside the US has affected my ability to speak English correctly. Also, please forgive my grammar mistakes, run-on sentences and stream of consciousness style of writing. Think of it this way...pretend we are at a coffee shop with our favorite drinks in hand and we're sitting down to catch up on life!

4 comments:

Alina said...

can't wait! bring it on, girl!

Unknown said...

love the little peeks into your daily life!!

mel said...

oops that was from me, sis

angie said...

Awesome idea! You know we are learning about Indo right now so we will definitely stay tuned... That and we think you all are pretty cool :)