my doc said we could wait a week then come back in to see how he is doing....if everything is going well...she'll let us wait...i'd rather not get induced!
Oh Viks, you are super cute but I know you are super ready. I've heard people say "she's all baby" before (not about me) but you definitely get the "all baby" award. We're praying he comes soon!
the newsletter looks great. Glad to hear the news of progress under the palm trees. We have a M lady from Uganda in our group who had a vision in the night. It was life changing. Now she leads our pre-school ministry. Pastor C
8 comments:
adorable! praying for you!
gorgeous!!! do they induce over there after a certain time over your due date?!!!
you look so cute!
my doc said we could wait a week then come back in to see how he is doing....if everything is going well...she'll let us wait...i'd rather not get induced!
I love your facial expression :) P.S. the new newsletter looks great!
Oh Viks, you are super cute but I know you are super ready. I've heard people say "she's all baby" before (not about me) but you definitely get the "all baby" award. We're praying he comes soon!
the newsletter looks great. Glad to hear the news of progress under the palm trees. We have a M lady from Uganda in our group who had a vision in the night. It was life changing. Now she leads our pre-school ministry.
Pastor C
I agree with the "all baby" comment! You may be the thinest 40 week pregnant woman I've seen! Praying for you! Shawn
Post a Comment