My New Life...
1. I don't have to cover my head!
2. I can DRIVE!!
3. I can take walks in the park strolling Livvy.
4. I can go to a grocery store!
5. I can have fountain cokes (and pepsi from the can).
6. I can still go second-hand rummage shopping here.
7. I have a DRYER!!!!
8. Livvy has her own room (after 8 months of her sleeping in our room..it was about time!)
9. I have a couch instead of floor cushions in my living room.
10. I can get dressed up and go out on a really nice date with my hubby!
Before we moved, I felt like God promised me that our new home would be a "spacious place" from Psalm 18:19. I know some of these things are frivilous, but sometimes it's those little secret things that only the Lord knows the desires of your heart....He has given me a spacious place here and I am thankful that He sees my heart and whispers so that only I can hear..."I love you"...
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going good for you guys - Olivia is very cute!!
Post a Comment