So pete is working nights right now and is gone from 530-930pm. I feel a little bit like a single mom. Now, I know this is a very small comparison to a full-time single mom, but I think is giving me much empathy for single moms out there.
So this is what it's like to eat dinner at 930 because you haven't had time to prepare anything for yourself to eat (unless I want to join in and eat mashed sweet potatoes). I think some nights, I would forget about dinner completely. The house is a disaster (not too different from my normal life) but right now there's not much I can do about that. Lisle, my dear friend, and her 4 year old daughter helped me carry my groceries up to my apartment because I had Livvy in one arm and couldn't carry everything by myself.
But, enough rambling because at the end of the night, my hubby comes home and it makes me that much more thankful for all the ways he loves me and serves me!
No comments:
Post a Comment