Monday, November 3, 2008

2 for 2

Well, not much has happened since yesterday, I don't have any cute halloween pictures (although I may go buy Livvy a cute dress-up outfit just for fun) and all I did was go to the store today, but I'll try!

One highlight is that Livvy is able to feed herself now. Which 1. adds more entertainment to her life while I'm cooking dinner 2. gives us a reason to give her a bath 3. keeps her contained rather than having her crawl all over our not-quite-set-up-yet house. She doesn't have any teeth yet so we are still on soft, cooked foods. Her favorites these days are bananas, pumpkin, sweet potatoes and carrots! She's also learned how to sign "all done" and we're working on "more".

We are using our friends computer and she has some pics of us so I'll use hers to post here...these were taken the night before we moved here about a month ago.


that is me realizing Pete's shirt is missing a button.

No comments: